How to Apply 5 lakh health card
Read Information: Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana(PM-JAY) began by Prime minister Narinder Modi. This is a scheme for all Indian lower Level & poor peoples. Those Indian citizens who apply for this read the notification carefully and check your Eligibility then you can apply.
PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojna
Apply Five Lakh Health Card (Golden Card)
Benefits of Health Card
- Healthcare covers 5 lakh per person.
- All Families Listed in socio-economic caste census (SECC) Database.
- Priority to the girl child, Women, and senior citizen.
- Cashless and paperless registration.
- You Are use this card for Government or private hospitals.
Documents Required for apply Health Card
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id
- Pension Card
- driving License
- Manrega card
- Kisan card
- Birth Certificate
- First You can check your name on the list then apply for your card.
How To check name into the list
- You can check in two types
- First You Dial the number 14555 They provide information.
- Second Click this link and go to PMJAY Website
- Third On the Home Page Enter Your Mobile Number and fill in the captcha.
- After that Click the Generate OTP.
- Then OTP Will be sent to your mobile number. fill the OTP and log in.
- After that fill in your details and click submit.
- Then Find your name on the page.
How To Get Your Health card
You are Go to near Government Hospital, Suvidha Kendra, CSE Centre with your Orignal Documents. And your Health card.
interested Indian Citizens Read this notification carefully
|Check your name details||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|