Name of the Post: BPSC Recruitment 2021 Asst Audit Officer Apply Online Form 2021
BPSC Recruitment 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the BPSC Vacancy 2021 Latest Notification on 17-04-2021. The BPSC is looking to Recruit For Assistant Audit Officer For 138 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online For BPSC Jobs by Visiting The Official Website of www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Candidates should note that the last date of application is 15-05-2021.
The Eligible Candidates Check other Details for BPSC jobs 2021 Like Age limit, Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Eligibility and How To Apply for BPSC Vacancy is Given Below…
BPSC Vacancy 2021 Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Assistant Audit Officer|
Application Fee For BPSC Vacancy 2021:
- For Gen/ Other: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST & Women of Bihar State: Rs. 150/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Offline/ Online
Important Dates For BPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-05-2021
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (As On 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR Male: 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR Female, OBC & EBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC & ST: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BPSC recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Degree (Commerce, Economics, Statistics & Mathematics)/ MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA, CS.
BPSC Vacancy Details:
|Assistant Audit Officer||138|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Procedure For BPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Written Test
How to Apply Online For BPSC recruitment 2021:
There are many Aspirants who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Aspirants can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online;-
- Visit the Official Website of www.bpsc.bih.nic
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on Ongoing Vacancies for the Given Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.