Name of the Post: CDAC Recruitment 2021 Various Vacancy Apply Online Form 2021
CDAC Recruitment 2021:- The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released the CDAC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification on 21-04-2021. The CDAC is looking to Recruit On Sr. Technical Officer, Manager (Admin) & Other Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online For CDAC Jobs by Visiting The Official Website of https://cdac.in. Candidates should note that the last date of application is 09-05-2021.
The Eligible Candidates Check other Details for CDAC jobs 2021 Like Age limit, Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Eligibility and How To Apply for CDAC Vacancy is Given Below…
CDAC Recruitment Notification 2021 Notification Overview:-
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:-
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Advt No: 02/2021
Various Vacancy 2021
Age Limit (as on 09-05-2021)
|S No||Post Name||Total|
|1||Senior Technical Officer||02|
| Apply Online||S No 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07|
| Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For CDAC Recruitment 2021:-
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- The candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- The candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill in all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling in all the details in the online application form click on the ‘Submit button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using Debit/ Credit Card, or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at the C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for your own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Delhi.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through the proper channel are required to produce a ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of the interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Read, also Other Latest Notification:-
- Latest Engineering Jobs 2021
- BECIL Recruitment – 2021| Skilled | Semi-Skilled | Unskilled Manpower Vacancies
- VSSC Scientist/ Engineer-SC Interview – 2021