Name of the Post: Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Management Trainee Selection List Released
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021:- Coal India Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee vacancies. Those Aspirants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully then Apply Online For Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021.
The Eligible Candidates Check other Details for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Like Application Fees, Important Dates, Total Vacancies, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Education qualification, And Selection Procedure Given Below…
Read Full Details Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification 2021:-
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Stared Date||21-12-2019 at 10:00 AM|
|Last Date||19-01-2020 till 11:00 PM|
Application Fee For Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021:-
- For General (UR)/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Aspirants/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries: NIL
- Payment Mode: through Online Only
Important Dates For Coal India Limited jobs 2021:-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-12-2019 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment: 19-01-2020 till 11:00 PM
- Tentative Dates of Computer Based Online Test: 27 & 28-02-2020
- Date of Availability of Questions/ Answers for CBT Exam: 05-03-2020
- Last Date for Receiving Objections: 10-03-2020
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (as on 01-04-2020)
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Coal India Limited Vacancies Details:-
|Name of Discipline||Total||Qualification|
|Mining||288||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Relevant Disciplines|
|Materials Management||28||Engineering Degree (Electrical or Mechanical)|
|Finance & Accounts||254||CA / ICWA|
|Personnel & HR||89||PG Degree/ Diploma/ PGPM/ MHROD or MBA or MSW|
|Marketing & Sales||23||MBA/ PG Diploma (Management)|
|Community Development||26||PG Degree/ PG Diploma (relevant disciplines)|
|Submit Choice of Subsidiary||Click Here|
|Interview Result/ Selection List||Click Here|
|Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Discipline wise Cutoff Marks for EWS & PwD Aspirants||Click Here|
|CBT Result & Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding CBT Results||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Link 1|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pay-Scale Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021:-
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 50,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 1,80,000/-
How To Apply Online For CIL Recruitment 2021:-
- Visit the Official Website of CIL website www.coalindia.in
only under Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India >>>> Current Job Notifications
ii. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the following documents:-
a) Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in
b) Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
c) Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:
1. Self-attested copy of Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
2. Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
3. Apart from the other required documents, the candidates of final year / semester / trimester in
the academic year 2019-20 will have to upload their latest year / semester / trimester
marksheet / marks transcript of relevant minimum educational qualification.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self-attested
copy of valid caste certificate in prescribed format.
5. For PwD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the
competent authority, has to be uploaded.
In case of persons in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected – BA)
and cerebral palsy, the facility of Scribe shall be given / opted for if so desired by the person,
if applicable as per the relevant provisions of Act / Rules / Guidelines of Govt. of India (Refer
OM F No. 34-02/2015-DD-III dated 29.08.2018 issued by Under Secretary to the GoI, Ministry of
Social Justice & Empowerment).
Scribe certificate, as applicable, in the prescribed format of APPENDIX-I & APPENDIX-II
(may be downloaded during filling of online application form) has to be uploaded.
6. Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self- attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG&P, Govt. of India.
7. Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
8. Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K
9. Candidates presently employed in Government / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking /
Autonomous body will need to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent
Authority of their present employer as per point no. 11(vii) of this advertisement.