Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
CRP PO/ MT-X Vacancies 2020
- For Others: Rs. 850 /-
- For SC/ST/PWD Aspirants: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 05-08-2020
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 26-08-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Applications: 10-09-2020
- Dates for Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2020
- Dates for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 21-09-2020 to 26-09-2020
- Dates for Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2020
- Dates for Online Examination – Preliminary: 03, 10 & 11-10-2020
- Dates for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2020
- Dates for Online Examination – Main: 28-11-2020 Changed to 04-02-2021
Re-open Online Form for those:
- 1. Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 11.11.2020
- 2. Who could not register successfully from 05 to 26.08.2020.
- Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 28-10-2020
- Last Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 11-11-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 11-11-2020
- Prelims Exam Date: 05/ 06-01-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and no later than 01-08-2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen Aspirants as per rules.
- Aspirants should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
| Vacancy Details |
|Post Name || Total |
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/ MT) ||3517 |
| Important Links |
| Official Website ||Click Here |