Name of the post: IRCON Works Engineer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Form
Ircon International Limited (IRCON), a government company incorporated by the Central Government, Has declared a notification For the Recruitment of Works Engineers/Civil and Works Engineer/S&T vacancies for the year 2021-22. Those Aspirants who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification carefully then Apply Online. Aspirants Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
Total Vacancy: 72
IRCON Works Engineer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. C-02/2021
Age Limit (As on 01-03-2021)
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Works Engineer/ Civil||60 Posts|
|Works Engineer/ S&T||14 Posts|
|Post||Essential Qualification||Post Qualification Experience (As on 01.03.2021)|
|Works Engineer/Civil||Full-Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by UGC/ AICTE||Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works|
|Works Engineer/S&T||Full-time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized Institute/ University approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following specializations:|
1. Electrical Engg.
2. Electronics Engg.
3. Electrical & Electronics Engg.
4. Electronics & Communication Engg.
5. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
6. Instrumentation & Control Engg.
7. Computer Science
|Minimum One Year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication & Networking Systems|
|Works Engineer/Civil||Fixed Consolidated Pay: Rs. 36,000/- per month.|
|Works Engineer/S&T||Fixed Consolidated Pay: Rs. 36,000/- per month.|
Interested Aspirants Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Method To Apply Online IRCON Works Engineer Recruitment
1. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’
section) of IRCON’s corporate website www.ircon.org.
2. Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available against the recruitment advertisement for the said
posts. A screen containing the active advertisement will be visible.
3. Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form:
i. Name, D.O.B., Qualification, address, community pay scale/CTC, and
experience details are complete.
ii. Complete Details of experience are mentioned separately for each organization
along with payment details.
iii. Details of more than one post held within the same organization are mentioned
separately with complete details of experience along with Pay details.
4. After completing the above-said details in the application form and submitting the same, the
next screen will appear for the uploading of documents. Also, an e-mail regarding successful
registration will be received in the e-mail account of the applicant. The candidate may then
click on the link available on the next screen visible or the link received through email.
After clicking on the link, a screen for uploading documents will be opened.
5. After clicking the “Upload documents” link, the candidate has to select the name of
a vacancy advertised from the drop-down list and enter application no and date of birth to
proceed for uploading of documents. Further the documents as required are to be
uploaded as mentioned there. The latest passport size colored photograph and
signature must be in JPG format of the size of not more than 100 KB each along with
documents in PDF (100 kb each for documents other than experience certificate
and 300 kb for all the experience certificates combined in one pdf).
6. After choosing all the files to be uploaded click on the “upload the documents” button to
upload all the chosen files at once. Then click on the “Return Back” button to go back to
the previous window.
7. Click on the “View and Final Submission button” after selecting the name of a vacancy
advertised and thereafter entering the application number and date of birth for final
submission of your application. After checking the details carefully, click on the Final
submission button and your application will be submitted successfully. An e-mail
regarding final submission of application will also be received in candidate’s e-mail
8. The candidate may take a printout of the finally submitted application form by clicking on the
link received in the mail after the final submission of the application form.
9. In case the candidate realizes after the final submission of an application that he/she has
inadvertently entered any wrong information in the application submitted, a fresh
application may be submitted with a different e-mail id and the same process may be
followed as explained above. A valid e-mail ID is essential for the submission of the online
application. IRCON will not be responsible for bouncing any e-mail or delivery of any
e-mail to the junk mail folder of candidates.
10. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application
form and Application Number generated in the Application. These would be required for
accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.