How To Apply for Online Learning License
Read Information: All Transport Department RTO Are invited to the online Driving License Application Form, who want to drive any type of vehicle in the state of All India.
Learning License Online Form
Transport Department (Parivahan)
Learning License | Slot Booking | Verify Payment | Print License
Short Details of Notification
Type of Learning License in India
- Moto Cycle Less Than 50CC (MC50CC)
- Motor Cycle without Gear (Non-Transport) MCWOG
- Motor Cycle with Gear (Non-Transport) MCWG
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
- LMV 3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV Tractor NT (Tractor)
- E-Rikshaw (ERiksh)
- Other Various Vehicle Type: Road Roller / Crane / Etc
Documents Required for Driving license
- First Proof of date of birth
- Second Address proof
- If You Have an Aadhar card and Pan card you can apply for Driving License.
- Pay your Driving license fees according to Your State RTO official website. You can pay fees with your debit card, credit card, and net banking, etc.
Driving License Apply In Two Steps
- Apply for a Learning License then pay fees and get the appointment then go to the RTO office Give A test Which Talks About Traffic Rules After Test Get your learning license. This license Valid for six months, you can drive on a learning license. but one condition of driving one person with you his have a driving license.
- Apply for a driving license within six months. It is the same process Apply online, pay fess, get an appointment and go to the RTO office you have to take the test, after that issue your driving license.
How you can fill the form
- Click this link and go to the RTO website.
- First, you can select your state for example (Delhi)
- Second Click the apply online for learning License.
- Third, click the proceed and fill in your RTO office detail below and click the submit.
- After that, you fill in your correct details and pay your fees.
- Then print your Slip.
- Then you upload your document.
- Then upload Your one passport size photo ( width 1.4 inch and height 1.75 inches) and your signature (signature size 20 kb).
- Then check Your appointment and select the time period.
- You can print form 1 and form 1A and acknowledgment slip.
Then you can go to the RTO office with your original documents one passport size color photograph, pan card, Aadhar card, form1 and form 1a, and your appointment slip form one of your applications with medical. Take form 1A to go to the government hospital get a signature from the doctor with a stamp.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|