Name of the Post: NTA CMAT 2021 Correction Form Available
Post Date: 21-01-2021
Latest Update: 16-03-2021
Read Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared an admission notification for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2021).
National Testing Agency (NTA)
- For General/ UR (Male): Rs. 2000/-
- For General (Female), Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)(Male & Female): Rs. 1000/-
- For Transgender: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI
Note: Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the Examination fee).
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee: 23-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2021 (22-01-2021 Extended to 30-01-2021 Extended to 06-02-2021 and Again Extended to 01-03-2021)
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee: 02-03-2021 (23-01-2021 Extended to 31-01-2021 Again Extended to 02-03-2021)
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online
only: 04 to 07-03-2021 (25 to 30-01-2021 Extended 01 to 02-02-2021 again extended to 04 to 07–03-2021)
- Downloading of Admit Cards by the candidate’s from NTA
website: To be announced on the website
- Date of Examination: Last week of March-2021 or early April-2021 (22/ 27-02-2021 postponed to last week of March-2021 or early April-2021)
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: Will be intimated later through the website.
- No Age Limit for this CMAT 2020 Exam.
For More Information Refer to the Notification.
- Aspirants should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
|Exam Details |
|Exam Name|| Total No of Seats|
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2021)||–|
| Important Links |
| Official Website||Click Here|