Name of the Post: NTPC Recruitment 2021 Engg. Executive Trainee (Female) Apply Online Form 2021
NTPC Recruitment 2021;- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released the NTPC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification on 16-04-2021. The NTPC is looking to Recruit For Engineering Executive Trainee (Female) through GATE 50 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online For NTPC Jobs by Visiting The Official Website of www.ntpccareers.net. Candidates should note that the last date of application is 06-05-2021.
The Eligible Candidates Check other Details for NTPC Jobs 2021 Like Age limit, Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Eligibility and How To Apply for NTPC Vacancy is Given Below…
NTPC Recruitment Notification 2021 Overview:-
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts||Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics/ Instrumentation|
Important Dates For NTPC Recruitment 2021;-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2021
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit (as on 06-05-2021)
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Engg/ Technology/ AMIE)
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:-
|Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE – 2021 (Female)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Procedure For NTPC Recruitment 2021:-
- Written Test
How To Apply Online For NTPC Recruitment 2021:-
There are many Aspirants who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Aspirants can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online;-
- Visit the Official Website of www.ntpccareers.net
- Click on the career Section With Their GATE-2021 Registration Number.
- Candidates upload Their Photographs And Signature.
- After Successful Registration System Will Generate Unique Registration Number.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.