Name of the Post: OPSC Recruitment Asst Soil Conservation Officer Online Form 2021
OPSC Recruitment 2021:- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has declared an employment notification for the OPSC recruitment of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II (Group B) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online For these posts by Visiting The Official Website of www.opsc.gov. Candidates should note that the last date of application is May 24, 2021.
The Eligible Aspirants Check other Details for OPSC recruitment 2021 Like Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Education qualification, And OPSC recruitment 2021 Eligibility Given Below…
OPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 Overview;-
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Last Date||24-05-2021 at 11:59 PM|
|Posts||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer|
Application Fee for OPSC recruitment 2021:-
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Important Dates for OPSC jobs 2021;-
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee: 23-04-2021
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee: 24-05-2021 at 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-05-2021 at 11:59 PM
OPSC recruitment 2021 Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Aspirants he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1989 & not later than 01-01-2000
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
OPSC recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria;-
- Aspirants Should Possess Bachelor of Science Degree (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Engg/ Forestry).
|Subject Name||Total Vacancies|
|Asst Soil Conservation Officer||92|
|Apply Online||Available on 23-04-2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Procedure for OPSC recruitment 2021:-
- Interview (50) Marks
- Career Marking (100) Marks
How To Apply Online For OPSC Recruitment 2021:-
There are many Aspirants who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Aspirants can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online;-
- Visit the Official Website of http://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on Ongoing Vacancies for the Given Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.