Read Information: Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) This Yojana began By the Central government on 8th April 2015. It is a loan to start your own business. Those interested Indian citizens Read this notification carefully.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana(PMMY)
Fill the online Form
Documents Required to fill the form
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Address Proof
- Electricity bill
- Gas Bill
- Water Bill
- Telephone bill
Who Can Take This Scheme?
- Small manufacturing business owners
- Fruit and vegetable sellers
- Those associated with various agriculture activities like livestock, dairy, pisciculture, poultry, fishery, etc.
Under PMMY Mudra Yojana you can apply for Three Types Loan
- Sishu – Covers loans up to Rs.50,000 for starting a business or for businesses in its early stages.
- Kishor – Covers loans up to Rs.10 Lakh for already established businesses seeking additional funding.
- Tarun – Covers loans up to Rs. 10 Lakh for well-established businesses meeting certain eligibility.
How To fill the form
- Click this link to go to psbloansin59minutes Website.
- Click the register and fill in the details ( Mobile number) Click get OTP.
- Then Choose the strong password.
- Then select The business loan and click the mudra loan and click the proceed.
- Then fill in the Application Form and click proceed button.
- Then You fill in the business details another detail and click ok.
- Then fill in the address details and sales details.
- Then Upload the bank statement and click submit.
- Then you fill in the other details and submit them.
- Then You fill in the loan and other details and click submit.
- Then get an OTP on your Email id and you can see all bank details.
- You chose the bank and your near branch To approve the loan.
- After Approve loan, you go to the Branch with your Orignal documents.
|Registration – Apply Online||Register Now |
|Official Website||Click Here|