Read Information: Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana(PMMY) This Yojana began By the Central government on 8th April 2015. It is a loan to start your own business. Those interested Indian citizens Read this notification carefully then apply online form.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana(PMMY)
Fill the online Form
Documents Required to fill the form
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Address Proof
- Electricity bill
- Gas Bill
- Water Bill
- Telephone bill
Who Can Take This Scheme?
- Small manufacturing business owners
- Fruit and vegetable sellers
- Those associated with various agriculture activities like livestock, dairy, pisciculture, poultry, fishery, etc.
Under PMMY Mudra Yojana you can apply for Three Types Loan
- Sishu – Covers loans up to Rs.50,000 for starting a business or for businesses in its early stages.
- Kishor – Covers loans up to Rs.10 Lakh for already established businesses seeking additional funding.
- Tarun – Covers loans up to Rs. 10 Lakh for well-established businesses meeting certain eligibility.
How To fill the form
- Click this link to go to psbloansin59minutes Website.
- Click the register and fill in the details ( Mobile number) Click get OTP.
- Then Choose the strong password.
- Then select The business loan and click the mudra loan and click the proceed.
- Then fill in the Application Form and click proceed button.
- Then You fill in the business details another detail and click ok.
- Then fill in the address details and sales details.
- Then Upload the bank statement and click submit.
- Then you fill in the other details and submit them.
- Then You fill in the loan and other details and click submit.
- Then get an OTP on your Email id and you can see all bank details.
- You chose the bank and your near branch To approve the loan.
- After Approve loan, you go to the Branch with your Orignal documents.
|All the interested Citizens Read This Notification Carefully Then Fill the online form|
|Apply Online||Registration |
|Official Website||Click Here|