Read Information: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Online Form Available on Offical website. This scheme launched by Prime minister Narendra Modi in 2015. This Scheme Divided two category PMAY Urban and PMAY Rural. Those interested Indian citizens Read this notification carefully then apply online form.
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
Fill Online Form
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Six Condition Is For Fill the Form|
- The Age of the applicant Should be 21 to 55 Years.
- The Applicant Should be an income certificate.
- The Applicant Should not Already have his home.
- The Applicant should not already have a yojan.
- The Applicant has Should be his Aadhar card.
- There should be a female head in the family.
|Documents Required to fill the form|
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter card
- Bank Details
|How To fill online form|
- Login: Visit pmay.gov.in. Click on ‘MIS LOGIN’. enter user Name’, ‘Password’ and ‘Captcha code’. Click on ‘Login’.
- Select Category: Click on ‘Citizen Assessment’ on the menu on the website. A drop-down list appears once clicked on the said category. Select ‘For Slum Dwellers’ or ‘Benefit Under Other 3 Components’ and proceed to the next page.
- Check Aadhaar/Virtual ID No. Existence: Enter the details such as Aadhaar or VID and Name (as given in Aadhaar). Read to consent for Aadhaar Authentication and click on the box given below. Click on ‘Check’ and proceed to the next page.
- Fill up the form: After completing the Aadhaar/Virtual ID No. existence check, the PMAY Application form will appear. Enter the required details in the form.
- Save the process: After entering the necessary details, read the disclaimer and click on the given box.
- Enter the ‘Captcha’ and click on ‘Save’
|Print or download the PMAY Application form in the following steps.|
- How To Print PMAY Application form
- Log into the official website of PMAY and log in.
- Click on ‘Citizen Assessment’ and a drop-down menu pops up.
- Select ‘Track Your Assessment Status’ from the drop-down menu.
- Once clicked on the said option, you will get the Track Assessment Form.
- Select either ‘By Name, Father’s Name and Mobile Number’ or ‘By Assessment ID’.
- Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’ to access the application form.
Click on ‘Print’.
|The Other Way You Can Fill The Form Visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC), operated by your respective State Government or Union Territory Government. You can also visit any bank listed under the PMAY scheme. Collect and fill up the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana form.|
Submit the duly filled form along with the required documents at the respective Common Service Centre or the respective bank.
|All the interested Citizens Read This Notification Carefully Then Fill the online form|
|Apply Online ||Click Here|