Name of the Post: SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Online Form 2021
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification:– The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification on 27-04-2021. The SBI is looking to Recruit For Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) 5454 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online For SBI Clerk Jobs by Visiting The Official Website of https://www.sbi.co.in. Candidates should note that the last date of application is 17-05-2021.
The Eligible Candidates Check other Details for SBI Clerk jobs 2021 Like Age limit, Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Eligibility and How To Apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy is Given Below…
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Overview:-
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) PSTCL Vacancy Details:|
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancy Details:
State Bank of India (SBI)
Clerk Vacancies 2021
Advt No. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09
| Application Fee For SBI Jobs 2021|
|SBI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2021 notification: Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Regular Vacancy Details|
|Jr Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Sl No||Circle Name||Regular||Backlog|
|14||Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||640||0|
|SBI Clerk Vacancy: Special Recruitment Drive|
|Important Links For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI Clerk vacancy 2021 Selection Procedure For Junior Associates:
The selection to the post of Clerical Cadre through SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2021 exam, Aspirants are selected through two phases of exams- SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exam. It is compulsory for all candidates to clear both phases to secure the appointment letter from SBI.
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Exam pattern:
SBI Clerk Exam Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
SBI Clerk Exam Phase – II: Main Examination: The structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Total||190||200||2Hr. 40 Min|
SBI Clerk recruitment 2021 Pay-Scale:
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
How To Apply Online For SBI Clerk 2021 Notification
There are many Aspirants who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Aspirants can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online;-
- Click on the official link, www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window. Then click on the register button.
- Aspirants need to provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button for the completed online registration. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID. Then, log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Clerk 2021
- In the next step, upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SBI.
- Log in with a registered ID and password to fill up Part-2 of the application form.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the application form once to verify the entire data entered
- Click on the Final Submit button after verifying the entire online SBI Clerk Application Form 2021
- Candidates can download and get print copies of the submitted application form. Finally, submit the application fee either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.