Currently, There Is No vacancy Right Now…
Vacancy Will Be available On 15-09-2020…
You Can Read Full Recruitment Process…
Staff Selection Commission
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) is one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC conducts SSC CGL hire staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices every year. All the vacancies for which were not announced by the SSC. SSC CGL Notification will be out. SSC CGL will be the best opportunity for Candidates looking forward to a position in the reputed departments under the central government.
We know lots of people keep an eye on the latest government jobs IN SSC CGL, especially at the graduate level. Govt. jobs are the most preferable career choice in India because of the decent salary and the prestige that it offers in the government organization. A lucrative career awaits for the job-seekers with SSC CGL lined up in the upcoming months. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by Candidates in Government departments. While a government job helps to build a career, it is also loaded with Honesty and responsibilities.
SSC CGL Vacancy
The Vacancy for SSC CGL will be released official notification soon by Staff Selection Commission of India. As per past years’ notification released by SSC, These vacancies have been created in the departments of Income Tax, Excise and Custom. Candidates can get a Notification on Jobkari.com about the upcoming SSC CGL Vacancy.
SSC CGL Recruitment
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts the CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Exam for the vacancies of Grade “B” and “C” class posts in various Government Ministries, Offices and Departments. The exam will be held in Four stages called Tiers. While the first two are the online exam and the second two are offline exams. The whole process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC CGL. Students must qualify each stage of the SSC CGL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected.
SSC CGL Selection Process and Exam Pattern:
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Every year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Takes out the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) in 4 levels for various posts.
Tier – I
Objective Multiple Choice
Tier – II
Objective Multiple Choice
Tier – III
Descriptive Paper in English & Hindi
Tier – IV
Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test
This is best for preparing to make a note of SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Syllabus Schedule, before starting the exam SSC CGL preparation. SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Level 1 & 2 are given below:
- SSC CGLLevel 1 and Level 2 exam will be held online.
- A descriptive paper is established which will be of 100 marks with a time limit of 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- The time limit for the examination of level-1 is reduced from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- Level-2 will remain the same.
- There will be no sectional cut off.
SSC CGL Syllabus
Since the SSC CGL is contained of 4 levels of examination, therefore, the syllabus of the same should be dealt with independently.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam & Syllabus
Level 1 is an objective exam which will be held online. It will have 4 sections in the Level 1 exam of SSC CGL, with 100 questions. Each question will carry two marks which make a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise Classification of marks is given below:
No. of Questions
Duration of exam
Gen. Intelligence & Reasoning
(For VH &Candidates
- SSC CGLTier 1 Exam will have negative marking. One wrong answer to the question will deduct 0.5 marks from the total of all segments.
- For visually handicapped the exam time is 100 minutes.
SSC CGL TIER 1 Subjective Syllabus
Question paper of SSC CGL Level 1 will have four sections and those will be based on the 10th and 10 + 2 level syllabus. Syllabus of Level 1 of SSC CGL is given below which is based on the previous year questions appearing in the last five years.
Full Syllabus of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|2||Similarities and Differences|
|5||Problem solving & Analysis|
|6||Judgment & Decision making|
|8||Discrimination & observation|
|10||Arithmetical Reasoning and figural classification|
|11||Arithmetic Number Series|
|13||Coding and Decoding|
|30||Space Orientation & Visualization|
|33||Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding|
|34||Figural Pattern – folding and completion|
|37||Date & city matching|
|38||Classification of center codes/roll numbers|
|39||Small & Capital letters/numbers coding|
|40||Decoding and classification|
|43||Emotional & Social Intelligence|
|1||Computation of whole numbers decimals|
|2||Fractions and relationships between numbers|
|4||Ratio & Proportion|
|8||Profit and Loss|
|11||Mixture and Allegation|
|12||Time and distance|
|13||Time & Work|
|14||Basic algebraic specifications of School Algebra & Elementary surds|
|15||Graphs of Linear Equations|
|16||Triangle and its various kinds of centers|
|17||Congruence and similarity of triangles|
|18||Circle and its chords, tangents|
|19||Angles subtended by chords of a circle|
|20||Common tangents to two or more circles|
|25||Right Circular Cone|
|26||Right Circular Cylinder|
|27||Sphere & Hemispheres|
|29||Regular Right Pyramid with triangular/square base|
|31||Degree and Radian Measures|
|34||Heights and Distances|
|37||Bar diagram & Pie chart|
|1||India and its neighboring countries|
|6||General politics & scientific research|
Fill in the Blanks
Phrases and Idioms
One word Substitution
SSC CGL Level 2 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Level 2 exam is an objective exam which will be managed online. There are four sections in this Tier with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
No. of Questions
Duration of Exam
Eng. Language & Comprehension
Gen. Studies (Finance and Economics)
- Paper-1 and Paper-2 are compulsory for all vacancies
- Paper-3 is only for the vacancy of “Statistical Investigator Grade-II” & “Compiler”
- Paper-4 is only for the vacancy of “Assistant Audit Officer”
- There will be negative marking in SSC CGL Tier 2 exam.
- One wrong answer to a question will subtract 0.5 marks in Paper-1,3,4 and 0.25 marks in Paper-2.
- Level for Paper 1 Questions will be of 10th standard, Paper-2 of 10+2 level and Paper-3 & 4 on the graduate level.
- The computer will be made available by the Commission at the Centre/venue issued for the exam
- Candidates shall not be allowed to bring their own Key-board for the purpose.
- The time of the exam is 2 hours and 40 Minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
This is an illustrative exam with the motive of testing the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. It is held offline. The candidates are required to write Essay/Letter/Application/Precis. In order to prepare for this segment, one needs to read much of articles from various newspapers and magazines. Besides this, you need to be well-versed with the latest specimen of Letter and Application.
- The time of this exam is of 60 minutes’ and carries 100 marks.
- 10+2 level questions are asked in this examination.
- It is a qualifying exam.
- The time of the exam 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffering from cerebral palsy.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Tier 4 Exam of SSC CGL Exam will have a couple of skill tests which are necessary for certain government posts.
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): It is a qualifying skill test for all the posts, other than Compiler. It is held to test the typing speed of the candidate. In this test, the candidates are given the printed matter in English which they should type correctly on a computer with a min. of 2000 (two thousand) key impressions. The time of this test is 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): SSC will hold CPT, in three modules – Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides. It will be applicable for applicants of Assistants of CSS. CPT is a qualifying test?