Currently, There Is No Vacancy Right Now…
Vacancy Will Be Available On 30-11-2020…
You Can Read Full Recruitment Process…
SSC CHSL Recruitment:
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has been one of the most advantageous organizations to undertake Govt. exams in India. Every year more of thousands of candidates are shortlisted by SSC to be employed in Govt. departments. As we know Govt. jobs are the most desired as a career option in India and the government of India has a special focus on providing better facilities and services in every phase of the countrymen. With the advent of evolution plan to give maximum opportunities to the candidates seeking jobs, the government is going to create many jobs in the years to come.
SSC is the principal Government organization that offers service to millions of candidates in India. It is like a dream job for all the SSC and other government job seekers. Every year jobs are provided by way of conducting SSC CHSL exam for various Ministries, Departments and Organizations of the Govt. of India.
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) carries out the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam to recruit candidates at various posts like:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
SSC CHSL Notification Out
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) would give its notification out for SSC CHSL recruitment for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
SSC CHSL Salary Structure | In Hand Salary
Lower Division Clerk
Data Entry Operator
SSC CHSL Salary | Grade Pay Details
PB -1 (5200-20200)
PB -1 (5200-20200)
PB -1 (5200-20200)
PB -1 (5200-20200)
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
Age Eligibility :
Permissible age relaxation
Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
PwD + OBC
PwD + SC/ ST
3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
Educational Qualification :
(i). Must have passed 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or University.
(ii). For Data Entry Operator in the Office of CAG (Comptroller and Auditor General of India): must 12th Standard passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or University.
Best Recommended SSC CHSL Test Series
Now Ensure Success in SSC CHSL, if your target is SSC CHSL exam, then starts practising on SSC CHSL test series. Don’t miss to practice on topic wise/Chapter wise and speed test to judge your performance, which helps you track and build your speed.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) started taking the CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) in three levels for various posts :
Objective Multiple Choice
Based on Computer (online)
Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi
Pen & Paper mode
Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test
Before one starts preparing for SSC CHSL Exam, it is essential to make a note of modifications done in exam pattern and syllabus. The alterations to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern which are related to 2016 are given below::
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be held online.
- in tier 2 there will be a Descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 min. in pen and paper mode.
- The time limit for examination of Tier -I from 120 min. to 75 min.
- There is no change in Tier III.
- There will be no Sectional Cut off.
- SSC CHSL has negative marking. Every wrong answer will have a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections
- The duration of the exam is 100 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL Syllabus
This Tier has a descriptive exam which is designed to test the written skills of the students in English/Hindi. The Paper would have an essay to be written in 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum marks to qualify in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier-II would be consolidated for preparing merit. The best way to prepare for this tier is to read as many as articles from various sources as magazines, novels, newspapers, etc. Besides this, you need to be well versed with the pattern of Letter and Application.
- Duration of the exam is of 60 minutes’ carrying 100 marks.
- The level of questions is based on 10thstandard or higher secondary level.
- It is a qualifying exam stage
- The medium of paper should remain the same throughout, part of the paper in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated
- Duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CGL Exam has skill tests which are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
- Typing speed for Data Entry operator is 8,000 (eight thousand) with Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The test will be of 15 minutes duration
Typing Test for Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
- Typing Test will be held in English or Hindi and candidates while registering for the Examination, will have to mention his or her choice for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- In this, the typing test will be of qualifying in nature.
- It will be managed on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency approved by the Commission.
- Candidates who opt for English medium should possess a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates who opt for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be decided on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 min.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be given 30 minutes.
Note: After conducting a skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be chosen based on their position in the merit list.
SSC CHSL Cut Off:
Candidates can have a look at some cut-off for SSC CHSL exam:
SSC CHSL TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
Type of Category
Cut Off Marks
SSC CHSL FAQS
What is SSC CHSL Exam?
SSC CHSL means Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (10+2)for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) & DEO Grade “A?. It is conducted by STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION every year.
Name the posts in the CHSL Exam?
Answer: CHSL Exam is carried out to recruit Data Entry Operators (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC’s), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) & Postal/Sorting Assistant.
What is the pay scale offered for these posts?
Answer: Post wise Pay Scale is given below:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB 1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator (CAG): Pay Band1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator (Other Ministries): Pay Band1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Lower Division Clerk & Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):: Pay Band 1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
How many vacancies are there generally notified in CHSL Exam?
Number of vacancies varies from year to year. In 2018 the number of vacancies is still not updated. It is generally more than 20,000.
What is the Eligibility to apply for CHSL Exam?
Answer: An applicant should fulfil the eligibility criterion to apply for the SSC CHSL Exam. Some of the conditions are as follows:
- He or she should have passed the 10+2 Examination.
- He or she must he of the 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years.
What are the criteria for Relaxation in Age for SSC CHSL Examination?
Answer: Candidates belonging to reserved categories enjoy age relaxation benefit as decided by SSC.
What are the fees to apply for CHSL Exam?
Answer: Fees for general category is Rs 100 and for reserved category and females there are no application fees.