Name of the Post: TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) Admit Card Download
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published notification for the Recruitment of Agricultural Officer (Extension) 365 Vacancies. Those Aspirants who are interested in the TNPSC Agricultural Officer vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully then Apply Online For TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021.
The Eligible Candidates Check other Details for TNPSC Agricultural Officer jobs 2021 Like Application Fees, Important Dates, Total Vacancies, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Education qualification, And Selection Procedure Given Below…
Read Full Details For TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021:-
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Agricultural Officer|
Application Fee For TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021:-
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: NIL
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Important Dates For TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021:-
- Date of Notification: 05-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank (SBI/ HDFC Bank): 06-03-2021
- Date of Exam Paper – I (Subject Paper): 18-04-2021 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Date of Exam Paper-II (General Studies): 18-04-2021 03.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M
TNPSC Agricultural Officer vacancy Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- Others: Should not have completed 30 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all categories: No Age Limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Vacancies 2021 Eligibility Criteria:-
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Adequate knowledge in Tamil.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here | Notice|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process For TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021:-
- Written Test
- Oral Test
How to Apply Online For TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021:-
Aspirants Follow Steps For Apply Online
- Visit the official website here – click here
- Old users can use their login credentials to register.
- New users will have to register first and then use their credentials to log in.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Upload the scanned documents whenever asked.
- Finally, submit the application form and pay the application fee if applicable,
- Download the application form for future reference.