National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC-NET May 2021
· For General/ Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
· For Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 500/-
· For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 250/-
· Pay fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan (SBI/ HDFC/ Syndicate/ICICI Payment Gateway)
· Starting Date for Apply Online: 02-02-2021
· Last Date to Apply Online: 02-03-2021
· Last date of payment of fee through Credit/ Debit /Net Banking upto 11:50 pm (through e-challan upto bank hours): 03-03- 2021 (till 11:50 pm)
· Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 05 to 09-03-2021
· Date for Examination: 2 to 7, 10 to 12, 14 & 17-05-2021
· For JRF: Not more than 31 years as on 01-03-2021
· For Asst Professor: There is no upper age limit.
· Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
· Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
UGC NET May 2021 (JRF & Asst Professor)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online