Name of the Post: UPCET 2021 Apply Online Form for Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test
Post Date: 12-04-2021
UPCET 2021:- National Testing Agency (NTA) has given a notification for the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test UPCET 2021. Those Aspirants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification carefully then Apply Online for UPCET 2021.
The Eligible Aspirants Check other Details for UPCET 2021 Like Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Education qualification, And UPCET 2021 Eligibility Given Below…
Read Full Details For UPCET 2021:-
|Exam Full Name||Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Last Date||30-04-2021 up to 05:00 P.M|
Application Fee For UPCET 2021:-
• For Males/ Third Gender/ General/ OBC Category/ GEN-EWS: Rs.1300/-
• For Female/ SC/ ST/ OBC Category/ GEN-EWS: Rs. 650/-
• Pay the fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ Paytm.
Important Dates For UPCET 2021:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2021 up to 05:00 P.M
- Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee: 30-04-2021 up to 11:50 P.M
- Dates for Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only: 02 to 04-05-2021
- Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website: To be announced on the Website
- Date of Examination: 18-05-2021 (Tuesday)
UPCET 2021 Age Limit:-
- There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPCET 2021
Qualification For UPCET 2021:-
- Aspirants should have to qualified in a 10+2 level examination & Bachelors’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
Courses Through UPCET 2021:-
- Aspirants may get admission into B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFA, B.Des., BFAD, B.Voc., MBA, MCA, M.Tech., M.Pharm, M.Arch, M.Sc & Other.
|Apply Online for PG Courses||Click Here|
|Apply Online for UG Courses||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply For UPCET 2021:-
- Visit the official site (https://upcet.nta.nic.in/)
- Select courses & click on the given link.
- Click on the, “Apply” link.
- Provide details as the candidate’s name, mail ID & phone number.
- Read all the given instructions & tick on, “I agree” option.
- Now fill academic, qualification & other required details in the form.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the “Final submit” option.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The size of a photograph must be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- The signature’s size must be between 3KB to 40 KB.
- After uploading images, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Once the fee will get submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.