Name of the Post: UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2021 Result Released
Post Date: 28-10-2020
Latest Update: 23-03-2021
Total Vacancy: 345
Read Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2021.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 02/2021-CDS-I
Combined Defence Service Exam I 2020
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Aspirants can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2020 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 16-11-2020 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 17-11-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application was withdrawn: From 24-11-2020 to 30-11-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 07-02-2021
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2021
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)|
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Aspirants born not earlier than 2-01-1998 and not later than 1-01-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
| Vacancy Details |
|Post Name|| Total|
|Combined Defence Service Exam I 2021||345|
| Important Links |
| Official Website||Click here|